Wednesday, June 6, 2007

printing..printing..

Tested out my personal photo printer last week..hehe. My Canon Selphy - cute and tiny..kekeke. Hmm, got it on March together with my digi cam before I went CR but never test it out until last week :p After reading the manual and instruction..setting up everything..the ink, photo papers etc. ok, i am ready to print out my first photo with my Selphy..woohoo. Alright..power on. 1 sec 2 sec 3 sec..ummmm, how come no display on the printer :( ok ok, try again..power off and on again... :( still no display..nooooo, sobz sobz. Why am i so unlucky..I've followed all the instructions what..every single one.. :( Haiz, alright Selphy..go back into your lovely box and continue sleeping :( ok, gonna bring it back to the shop to do a health check on Selphy :p

Then, one day..someone with a magic hand came and give it a try on my Selphy...it works it works...how come? why? it's MY Selphy ok. Why my Selphy likes you but not me?? why why?? Hey Selphy..I paid for you ok. How can you betrayed me?????? :p Anyhow..printed out some pics hehe. Have not been printing any pic since starting to use digi cam..well, not much ppl will go and print out their pics also recently ever since digi cam is introduced and is widely use..ppl will just keep in their PC and view it from time to time. This is one thing that my mum complain about all the time "I got no more new pics to see liao lar nowadays..wana look at your new pics oso have to ask u to open from your computer....." Opssss :p

Anyway, this is my Selphy :p haha

No comments: