Saturday, June 9, 2007

Claypot @ Hillside

This is my 3rd visits to Claypot..hehe. The 1st time I went with parents. Recommended by a neighbour, so went for a try since it's just near to my house. Also, my parents like to go and try out any new food :p Although they don't really have a lot variety for you to choose from the menu...BUT I believe they put only their best dishes in so that all the food you order will be good enough..haha. AND less choices would be good sometimes as you don't have to spend more time crack your head, decide what to pick from the menu :p wahahaha. They serve all their food in the claypot..umm, maybe not all but most hehe. Aboh why they call it Claypot right..kakakaka.

So, how's the food...I personally think it's good, I like it and my parents like it as well. So far, friends that I brought there like it too :D

So, where is it? It's located at Tanjung Bungah, Hillside. A place where those orang-orang kaya lives..BUT, I don't live there..my house is just NEAR BY..wakakaka. .some taman where ordinary people like me belong to :p OK, the location of Claypot...if you come from town and when you turn in to Hillside..you can see ESSO on your right..just go straight up until you see a junction where you can turn left. Claypot is just at your right..hehe, by the roadside.

Hmm..think of it..I've been gaining weight ALOT since I came back from CR. My pants and shirts are getting more and more tight as day goes by..NOOOOO. Does that means i have to give up those tasty foods???? :( No..NEVER..wahhahaa. Cut down A BIT..maybe..wakakkakaa :p

No comments: