Saturday, June 16, 2007

Nokia or Sony Ericsson..hmmm

Been thinking of getting myself a new phone..since don't know how many months back :p But untill now haven't get myself one. Haha. Didn't really go and check out got what nice new phone as well. but now I have a few in my mind and in my list now :p Nokia or Sony Ericsson..hmmmm. All the while I am Nokia supporter..well, I am just such a loyal person..wohohohoho. Be paiseh.

Look at people around me..seems like more people are using Sony Ericsson. Last time, when I needed a Nokia charger in the office I can easily get one but now..."anyone anyone?? my phone run out of battery i need a charger" "nope..nope and nope" Hmmm...Even my koko and future sis-in law are using Sony Ericsson...blehh

Still cracking my head..which one I like the most...ahhhhh!!!

hehe..look at my finalists below..for both the brand, i pick one which is with slimmy body and one is a slide phone..haha. Hmm, i think Nokia N95 is totally out..why? cos it's SO DAMN expensive..for me lar. Think of it, I never own any slide or flip phone before..all the while all my phones were just ordinary..hehhh.

Alright alright..continue cracking my head..hmm, or wait some more times..since I already waited for so long anyhow..hehh, save some money 1st lar..since already output quite a lot during my last trip :p




No comments: