Thursday, June 21, 2007

Father's Day's Meal

What we had on Father's Day?! We didn't go out to any restaurant but we cooked...ahemm, is my deareast mum and dad cooked *shy shy* I just eat :p

So, what we had....the "mini western buffet" by the Lim's Family..kakakaka. We had Grilled Lamb, Salmon and Chicken, Mashed Potato, Salad and Macaroni *Slurp Slurp* yummy yummy. Ummm, not that I want my mum and dad to be so kangkor preparing the meal even on Father's Day. Just that they said they were already out of idea of where to eat, so we just cook and eat at home..well, sometimes its nice and it feels good to eat at home..tasting the food prepared by ourselves. :D

*Burp Burp* Ahhhh, I was soooo full that night. Thanks dad and mum for the lovely meal and HAPPY FATHER'S DAY :)
The Mini Buffet :)
Uhlala..

**Itadakimasu** :P

No comments: