Saturday, June 16, 2007

My movie list

Ohhh..recently there are soooo many movies that I am awaiting and would like to watch. First it's Fantastic 4 - Rise of the Silver Surfer. All the while I like those kind of scientific movie..umm, no no in fact I like all kind of movies..wahahha. I think it's already showing in cinema. Yes, right..June 14th. Woohoo, okay okay..it's in my To-do list for my coming off days. Coming off days?? hmm..no no my off day has already started half an hour ago..HURRAY...wakakakkaa.
Next - Transformers :D One of my favourite cartoon during my childhood. When I was small, I can remember all the TV programme..which day what time..which cartoon..kakakaka. Hmm, didn't see I am good in study but cartoon I can remember everything -.-" well, ehehehehe..
Then, hohohoho..horror movie. Alone from the same Thai director for Shutter. I missed out Shutter but I am not gonna miss this one..no no. Everyone told me Shutter is damn nice...why would I miss it. I thought I never miss any horror/scary movie :( But well, I can still get the DVD and watch it :)
And lastly - Ratatouille. An animation from Disney/Pixar talking about a rat that's dying to become a chef...wohohoho. The trailer attracts me a lot and it looks funny :) Alright..movies, here I come. Have not been watching any movie in cinema for the past few months. Oh no maybe one..The Ghost Rider..sobz sobz. Its ok, I am gonna go very often now since I have soo many movies in my mind. Kekekekeke..... Lets go watch moviesssssss !!!!!!

No comments: