Wednesday, June 13, 2007

789??

What is this?? lucky number?? 3D number?? or just some numbers?? wahahhaha..

It's my blog's counter haha. Yesterday clicked...and saw this number 789..hehhh, so ngam :D I got the 789th visit to my blog..kekekeke. Quite nice oso wat this number so just screenshot it down.. :p

Hehhh, but frankly..I never thought my blog gonna reach 789 this fast..umm, for me this is FAST oredi lor..hahahaha. Well, don't compare to those super blogger where each day there'll be hundreds or thousands people visiting their blog. But mine, is never interesting enough to attract people..well, i think so lar. wakakakaka. I just write once a while when I feel like writing and can stop for a long time then a few posts later on the same day :p this is what I called INCONSISTENT....hehe, so really a surprise for me that the counter still increase each day..*shy shy*

what will be the next interesting number I am gonna see next time..well, duno. But you'll know cos I will sure screenshot it again and post it :p

No comments: