Thursday, June 21, 2007

Maxis Broadband REALLY SUX - Part II

Thought I won't have to complain or write anything bout it anymore...But, it really really really pissed me off. Did some minor change on the connection setting and it did help a bit previously..the connection became better compared to last time..BUT it really DID..not DOES!!! Since 2 or 3 weeks back..i am getting shit connection again. Damn FUCxxxx (*toot*) shit. Trying to connect again and again..what I got was "NOT CONNECTED" "LIMITED SERVICES"

I wasn't able to connect to MSN..I wasn't able to connect to my company's network AT ALL..I wasn't able to attend any meeting from home during my off days. FUxx (*toot*)
I really don't know when will be the day where I am REALLY REALLY pissed off to the max where I am gonna take a big hammer and *BANG BANG BANG* hit the modem to pieces..by that time they are gonna ask me to pay what shit FUCxxxx (*toot*) fees or penalty fee again.
Look at the screen, it shows "CONNECTED"
BUT

All I wana say is - Maxis Broadband REALLY SUX !!!!!!!

No comments: