Monday, January 8, 2007

The very first post of mine!!

Yes, this is the very first blog of mine and the very first post of mine. Been thinking of to start my own blog long time ago but never make it. Well, what makes me start it now?

I've been living in the darkness of my life recently..been very emo, very negative thinking and everything seems not right for me. Well, many people will come out with lots of so called "philosophy"like tomorrow will be a brand new day, life is always full of hopes...bla bla bla. After listening to all those so called "philosophy" still don't seem to make me feel better. But i promise myself I will somehow someday walk out from the darkness..yes, I will. Really would like to say thanks and sorry to those friends around me that really care and concern about me. Especially one person who didn't really look close to me previously is now giving me lots of courage and support!! Thanks M*

OK, so after those long grandmother stories and bullshits. Why do I wana start my own blog? Just would like to jot down bits of my life and thoughts. So that one day, i might look back what have I done for the past, all the great things and silly things I did. I am not expecting my blog to become famous or read by lots of people. It is just a place for me, myself to express my feelings and thoughts...a place to express myself! I love writing stories since I was small..and i did think of become a novelist or journalist before. But where has my childhood dream gone? i can just find them once a while when i was sleeping..in my dreams :p So here I am now, trying to at least fullfill my childhood dream, satisfy my desire of writing..although it's just in my own blog! Oh well, i might not be able to write using bombastic and fancy words but just my standard 3 - broken english..haha. But if I am to write in mandarin..i can come out with lots of fancy words..what do you expect? I am chinese-Ed okie :p

I've been wondering also lately. what is life? Life, is you keep repeating the same routine everyday? wake up..go to work..off work..go home sleep..and repeat and repeat? No, no and no..this is not the life i want. So i am starting this blog, trying to make myself dedicate to something which occupied my time and I am gonna start taking dancing class everyday..yes, everyday. And below are the classes i am gonna attend :
Mon - Fitness Jam (opss, no no Monday..its my family day. so have to let it go)
Tues - Hip Hop Grove
Thurs - X-Training

Guess I better stop here today cos I am writing this post in the office. Better stop before I am caught in action. I am hired to come here and work not blogging..ahem

No comments: