Saturday, January 27, 2007

Paddington's house of pancake ~ 2nd visit

Went Queensbay Mall again on Thursday after work. So what to eat for dinner..hmm. After think and think we decided to go for pancakes..haha, since they got so many choices and we tried only a few before. What we ordered this time? Pancakes with cheese sausages and bacon..then another pancakes with lamb cubes...I forgot the exact name in the menu *shy shy*

Hmm, should have taken picture for our foods but we were way too hungry to do that..hehe. When my food was served on the table, both our reaction was "hehh, so small portion only ah my lamb cubes!!" Haha, my lamb cubes were wrapped in two fried pancakes which looked kinda small. But end up, I was so full till I can't finish my mashed potato. Noooo, my favourite mashed potato..which I never left it on my plate before *sobz sobz* Lucky I wasn't wearing tight pants that day, else my tummy got nowhere to hide..wahahha.

So, after pancakes...IMMEDIATELY we went Bakerzin for desserts -.-" yes you heard me right..immediately. The last minute I said I was so damn full, the next minute i go for desserts :s And we ordered cheese cakes somemore. Green Tea and Cookies & Cream cheese cake. But undeniable, it's nice. It's very creamy..yummy. But I was like forcing myself to finish the whole thing..haha. Well, it's not cheap ok. So cannot waste :p Should have taken pictures for the desserts as well. Haha.

Anyway, thanks Lin for accompany me for dinner :) and sorry for the devil of me which made u bought the shoe..haha, but it's really nice :) *Hugs*

2 comments:

linsey said...

dunt worry
we have 'fat body' days
but never 'fat feet' days
WORTH IT ALREADY
hahahhaha =DD

limfy said...

lol..that is so correct :p
btw, really like ur shoe ler..feel like wana get myself oso..wahahha. But not exactly the same one lar :p