Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Late to work...again

I am late to work again today...I was late yesterday and same for today. Hope my boss not gonna come and talk to me on this :p Damn, it was so jam for these two days. Since when working 9am have to caught in the jam..nooooo. Previously I was so happy to work 9am cos i can avoid the hectic jam of 8am and i can sleep a bit longer..wahahaha. But what happened these two days? I guess there must be something going on right..else it won't jam suddenly for no reason. Hmm..is there any road construction going on somewhere again..they always like to do it during rush hours :p So these two days were like jam on every single road you can think of around this factories area and no way to escape. Goshhh..I'll have to leave home earlier tomorrow morning than i did today.

Anyway, i received a good news today which at least cheer me up a bit from my emo..my cousin sis just gave birth to a baby girl!!! both mummy and baby are in good health.

Welcome to this beautiful world, Rainelle :)

No comments: