Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Maxis Wireless Broadband

The Maxis Broadband counter is back to Intel again. They were here like about two or three weeks back but I missed it. Was thinking to sign up for it since they are having promotion for 30 days free trial and since I don't have any broadband setup in my house :p yea, you heard me right no broadband in my house...you might gonna say "what, you're people from which century? you don't have internet connection from your house? And you dare to tell me your job is IT-related somemore!!!" Hmm..yea, me myself wonder as well how did I manage to survive without having broadband setup in my house for such a long period :p Well, last time my home PC got some problem and you know what..when I was about to setup my broadband that time only I realised there's no network port in my PC :p So, I gave up..well, you can say these are all excuses. ya maybe, maybe I was just lazy..haha.

So on Tuesday, once I heard they are back..immediately I went sign up for it. They are having promotion now for Intel employees and those what Activation fee, Registration fee and what so ever fee you can think of is now waived. We pay nothing..So, we can get 30 days free trial FOC. If you like it and would like to continue then only you pay for the monthly charges which is RM68 for the standard package for 384kbps*. According to the Maxis guy, standard package is more than enough for home user liao wor..haha. Then, you can carry the wireless modem around and online where ever you want as long as you're still in Malaysia. And guess what early birds got free gift which is Maxis umbrella..lol. Many people went sign up for it for the umbrella :p But who on this world doesn't like free gift right..kakakaka.

But but but...they said they can only go to your house and set it up for you the earliest after two weeks time :S Nooooooooo, means I still have to go through my CNY without having my broadband :( Ahhh, whatever..since anyhow I was able to survive without it for so long..why can't survive for this CNY..haha. OK, will post about it when I got it setup..see is it really that good as they said :p

No comments: