Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Last day of work...

Haha, it's not my last day of work..I know my title is kinda misleading. Although sometimes I am kinda pissed off by my job, but nope I am not quiting yet and yet still stick to this job. Hmm, why do I still wana stay since sometimes I really feel I don't really like what I am doing now..don't know!!!

Ok, so today is the last day of work for my parents..haha. They have been operating the cafeteria for half a year. Wow, time really flies...it's like just yesterday when they first started the business. So i received questions from friends that I told about it like "why ler? business no good kah?" "ohh, really? When close? can I go and get free foods before it is closed down?" hahahaha. So, what is the reason my parents are quiting the business just after half a year? It's due to their health condition. They are really working so hard for the business in this half year and they lost so much weight because of it. Why, sometimes it was so busy that they didn't even have the time to prepare food for themselves. Hehh, preparing food for customers but no time for themselves...funny hehh. Some people might say, hire more workers lar and sit there become boss collect money will do. sometimes it's just not that easy...sigh. Sometimes I really feel heartache seing them so tired everyday. Why do they still need to be so tired after retired!!! They should be enjoying their life now, travelling. My brother and I have actually asked them to stop the business for couple of times. But because they need to at least find some other people to replace them so that they can at least get some money back for all the stocks, so they were thinking to continue untill the contract ended. And they are so lucky that a friend of my mum wish to take over the business immediately :) So, hurray...they are really blessed and my mum is so happy that she can stop and rest before CNY :D

Also, my mum told me what are the reactions of their regular customers when she told them about the news. It really touches me when I heard what my mum told me. There were a few customers who actually cater the food from my parents twice per day. They were like so sad when my mum informed them. They said "why? we like your food so much. Why are you quiting so fast" "We are really glad to know you and we are really gonna miss you" There's even one grandma cried because she said she really likes my mum and gonna miss my mum. Awww...I really never expect this to happen. It's only half a year and my parents already bring so much impact to them. They are like really treating my parents as friend. Even for me, sometimes I helped out my parents there and I get to know some of them. Old, young, female, male, Japanese, Korean, Britain, American, Australian..and so and so. I got to know one Japanese girl who is really nice and friendly - Kyoko-san. And not to forget she's pretty and smart. When I first met her, we were already talking like we knew each other for a long time. Gonna miss her and everyone there. It's really a great pleasure for me to get to know them back there.

Well, good bye!!

No comments: