Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Too free...or crazy :p

Hmm, so what I did last weekend. I went Queensball Mall, I went Gurney Plaza..with empty hands go and back. I got nothing for myself..hehhhh. Wat happened to me, I went two shopping malls and get myself nothing :( hmm, anyway still not in any CNY mood although it's less than 1 month left for CNY. But I did get myself one thing..haha. Went Wedding fair at PISA with friends that day..ahemm, not that I am getting married okie :p teman her go ask around and survey for wedding stuffs..haha. Like wedding planner, photo taking....etc. So end up, two of us go and sign up for the studio photo shoot package, those which the pictures come out you can't even recognize yourself one..wahahaha. This is something I thought of wana do many years back but never come true :p Well, must take down the moments when you still have youth right..ahem, although now no longer have youth also liao. But at least I am still in the age of 2x right..kakaka. So go for it before I turn 30 soon and next time can show my kids or grand kids how I look like when i was young "see, how pretty mum or grandma was when I was young..not as fat and ugly you see now" wahahhaa. So we sign up France Taipei :p

And I was so 'mou liu' that day and went dig out my digital camera which already sleeping in the cupboard for years and dusted then starting to take myself *shy shy* wahahhaa. Testing and see whether my digi cam still functioning boh mah haha. After taken my self portrait, I go and paste them in ppt and made a photo collection of myself..wahahah. So be paiseh me.. Well, i was trying to test post some pictures in my blog mah and didn't have any new pictures lately. Was trying to post a picture of mine in my Profile but was having a hard time with it. I was asked to install 'Hello' to post a picture. Then after installed, it just seemed not working..so, hehh. Give up. Hehehe, so this is the crazy stuff I did when I was bored to death that day :p


No comments: