Saturday, January 27, 2007

ASD Q1'07 Teambuilding

We had our department teambuilding on Jan 24th 07 and what we did this time...bowling, haha. At first we all thought "what? bowling?? errrrrr..." But end up it was quite fun and relaxing. At least we don't have to go under the hot sun, running around, treasure hunt..this and that which my big big boss from US didn't really like it as well. Haha, well you know how can you ask those people from US who get used to the cold weather to do those crazy stuffs under the damn hot sun. Even we, local people also couldn't take it. So it was really a good time where we get to found out who actually are those strikers and who actually are those drain cleaners..wahhaha. Well, where I belong to then?? striker or drain cleaners..haha. For sure, me no striker. Umm, maybe when I am lucky I might strike..but once in a blue moon..lol. But they said I got a great style when I bowl..like dancing..wahaha *shy shy* Ahemm...in cantonese we called "有姿势,没实际" kakakakka.
So on that day, I still need to came in the morning and work for half of the day as the teambuilding actually started at 2pm. But around lunch time all of us already not in the mood of working and our mind started to fly off to the bowling arena..haha. So 2pm sharp, woohoo...logoff, shutdown. Bowling, bowling here we come.....

So here it is, we went bowling Arena at Sunshine Square which was my first visit. We taken 10 of the lanes as we were separated into 10 teams with 4 peoples each. I am in team 6..hehe.

This is my team hehe. From left me, AJ, Eric and Andy. Two lengcais and two lengluis..wohohoh, be paiseh. Lucky we have two strikers in our team whom contributed most of the marks we got :p Eric from US is really good I tell you. His ball was like so powerful and it's like thunder...man, he is really good. Andy is quite good as well :) The conclusion is, thanks guys for getting us to the 6th place. Haha, team 6 won the 6th place..wahahaha.

So after bowling, it's dinner time. Where we went for our free dinner..haha. Roo's Cellar at Crystal Point. We got 3 different choices 1)Mix Grilled 2)Grilled Salmon 3)Rib Eye Steak. Hehe, of course i go for the steak..wahahah. And not to forget, all of us from the same table ordered wain for each :p. Hope we wont be asked to pay for the wain..haha. Then, the rest started to order themselves wain too..ehh, copycat. Haha, but people sure think why we can order while they can't right. So everyone got their own wain..so everyone is happy haha.

Story of the next day, everyone complained here pain there pain, shoulder pain..even ass pain also got. wahahahaha.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Limfy - I came accross your blog here in Holland - near Amsterdam and just wonder what the words lengcais and langluis mean? Can you tell me? Keep up the spirit!

Pimmie

haarlemnh@hotmail.com