Friday, March 6, 2009

Angpaos

It's been pretty loooong past CNY...but all my angpaos aka red packets are still sitting on my desk untouched =P

Tonight I decided to unpack all of them kakaka...lets see how much I've collected this year MUAHAHAHA (I'll keep the figure to myself of cos =P) And wow...it's quite an amount this round. I guess this time I've collected the most throughout the years. The front right angpao is my favourite :D Look at the cute fishy...it's from my dearest coco and ah sou.

And thanks to all my 'cruel' aunties uncles for keep reminding me that this will be the very last time I'll ever get one from them =( Sighhh...my angpao collection 'project' has finally came to an end *sobz sobz*

For those who will still be 'qualified' to collect next year...collect as much as u can while u have the chance hehhhhh.

5 comments:

Joel Chu said...

wah lau eh!

limfy said...

hehe =P

cmei said...

fu yoh...still keep..mine 15th alrd rasmikan liao...hehhe....enjoy it coz next year less liao :D

limfy said...

CM,

haha...mine all gone contributed to my CC bill dee sigh.

next year less? I guess none at all LOL oni output no input jor next year =P

George Yew said...

mine still there. lol. :P