Monday, March 16, 2009

Checklist

Ahhh...it's been a tiring and suffering week =P Trying to get the checklist done and trying really hard to control my diet. Not to forget trying to exercise as much as I can....hehhhhhh.

So finally the checklist is completed:

1) Dress for 'the day' - checked
2) High heel for shooting - checked
3) Ampoule for shooting - checked
4) Fitting - checked

Hmmm...what else. Can't think of any for the moment.

Yesterday, 5 hours before the fitting...I was still trying, trying pretty hard to loose some fats WAHAHAHAH (like I gonna lost 1 KG just for the 2hrs badminton) This is what I called "last min hug budhha leg" BLEH

But anyhow, I managed to see some results...after my 1 week of hardworks. Some of my clothes do get loosen a bit. BUT it was stil a lil disapointing. As 7 out of 10 gowns I tried, I am NOT ABLE TO ZIP =(

To make myself feel a little better I told myself "All those brides nowadays are getting themselves too slim" WAHAHAHA

So do I feel better....frankly I don't =P But well nothing more I can do. I don't think I can loose 3-4 more KGs in just 1 week. PLus I oredi did the measurement HEHHHHHHHH

3 comments:

jadephoenix said...

hey girl! have a good one & enjoy yourselves ya!
Here's to your pics sui sui! :D

limfy said...

thx my dear fren, ur time will soon to come hehe xD

George Yew said...

4KG in 1 week? can sap sap sui only mah haha.. :P