Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Arghhh...my hair

I went for a haircut days ago...and what a disapointment =( My hair is now 1 side SHORTER....nooooooooooooooo *sobz sobz*

The Korean Hair Saloon I went last time has closed down sighh. Accordingly to a friend, the boss in Shanghai past away and the wife couldn't manage 2 shops. Hence, this one in Penang has to closed..so sad =(

We do not know which shop to go and we seriously need a trim for our hair now...cos they are soooo seriously out of shape lol. We gave it a try for a shop we never been...one that my peer always visiting. The end result is, it turned out not bad on my peer but not for us =( Maybe bcos it's a different hair stylist HAIZZZZZ

I kept telling her I DO NOT WANT my hair any INCH any CM any MM shorter...I just want a trim THAT'S ALL. BUT end up, it did get shorter anyhow and what's more.....1 side way shorter than the other WTF...same for him, he got it shorter than what he actually wanted.

Now I know...why everyone insisted to wait for the guy hair stylist even it was long queue....haiiiiiiaaaaaaazzzzzz.

1 comment:

George Yew said...

so still wan to go back there cut?