Saturday, February 28, 2009

Why sooooooo difficult...

Ahhhhhhhh...why why why its so difficult for me to loose weights?????? :(

I felt so suffering to control myself from eating food I like. I felt so suffering by staring at the food but HAVE TO stop myself from ordering it AHHHHHHHHH kill me pleaseeeeeeee..

I am taking less rice, I am taking my dinner before 7:30pm, I am stopping supper AT ALL, I am doing exercise everyday..not extensive workout but still exercise though bleh....BUT I lost only 1 DAMN KG.....ONLY 1 after few weeks !!!!!!!!

Not that I want to be as thin as a bamboo...as thin as a model. All I want is just loosing some KGs so I can back to my original and somewhat healthier weight like what I had few years back. WHY IS IT SOOOOOO HARD :(

I feel like giving up.....huhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

9 comments:

deepak said...

err u may want to measure ur weight loss in inches instead of KG..... if u've changed ur eating habits and remained as active as before....u'll still see difference at the inches/cm instead of KG? if not keep at it.. 2 more months only!!

Beh, YC said...

go for daily evening jogging...:)

limfy said...

Deepak,
sad to say, i ain't loosing any inches as well =P I somewhat gave up yday and had McD for my dinner MUAHAHAHAH..

Beh,
i got lazy after work everyday haha. Maybe i nid to go 'extreme' in order to get visible result haha

limfy said...

btw Deepak...its only 12 days away from my fitting. Ahhhh just let it be liao lah =P

Joel Chu said...

go on rice diet for 1 week before fitting HEHEHEH

limfy said...

haha thx for the advice Joel..maybe i should liao =P

Kancil said...

Don't give up! Keep exercise! You will see the result after 2 or 3 months.

limfy said...

Ohhhhhh..thx thx. thx everyone for the advice/tips haha...
I WILL GAMBATEEEEEEEE !! AZA AZA FIGHTING !!

cmei said...

gambate!! cant teman u exercise, but i'll b spiritually there :D