Saturday, March 28, 2009

Mr. Singh eat 'chu char' ?!

Today after "cheng beng', went to a 'chu char' place @ Gurney Drive for lunch with all my relatives. And guess who I saw there =P

We were all chit chatting and one of my uncle suddenly talk about our respective Mr. Karpal Singh. We thought its just one of the chat topic until my uncle said "nehhhh, he's just sitting next 2 tables to us" (my back facing him so I couldn't see his arrival =P)

And so...we all in a very dramatically way, turned all our heads and stare at his table right at him WAHAHA. Mr. Singh saw us staring at him and waved to us haha. And so did we, waved and smile at hime =)

Right at that moment...it did come to my mind to snap a pic of him (for blogging purpose LOL)and walk to him then say "I support u". End up, I didn't haha. Cos this is not my style not what I'll normally do. But now a bit regret that I didn't haha =P Oh well, anyway ALL THE BEST, MR. KARPAL SINGH

Hmmmm...I wonder will my blog kena blocked after I posted this??!! Oh well...who caressssss DUHHHH

3 comments:

George Yew said...

wont get block one lah. only if u start posting some nude pic of the "big M" people.

limfy said...

huhhh..."big M" people?? DUHHHHH

limfy said...

and btw, in this country...one couldn't simply say whatever they wana say freely one kay...duno when will kena tangkap anytime DUHHHHH