Sunday, March 29, 2009

Happy Earth Hour

So...did you turn your lights off earlier during the earth hour 28 March 2009 8:30-9:30pm?? I did. Our house was all lights off. I would like to show I care and I love our mother earth. But sad to said, there're still lots of families do not support this campaign =( I still saw lots of houses with their whole house of lights on HAIZ.

I do believe that it does make a difference if people starting to increase their awareness of recycling and cut down power/resourse wastage. It does and it will. My mom started recycling whatever we can in our house since some times back. We bring our own containers whenever we need to buy food from outside so we don't waste more and more plastic bags. Whenever I buy stuff from Shopping Mall, I always requested the cashier to not use a plastic bag...I just throw the stuff I purchased in my "big" sling bag =P (now i know how useful it is lol) I always believed, my little act can contribute some effects.

So, I sincerely hope...people can use as less plastic bags as possible...save resources as much as possible (sleep earlier, do not on the light and PC throughout the nite =P)...use less air-cond as possible.

Save our planet for a better environment for the future generations (I know this sounds old-school but this is what I sincerely hope for now)

LOVE OUR ENVIRONMENT, LOVE OUR MOTHER EARTH !!

2 comments:

George Yew said...

yes... save the mother earth, save ourself! :P

limfy said...

dun say so syok here. u can start sleeping earlier and not everynite stay up late wif light, PC and air-cond on throughtout the nite...then oni say
BLEHHHHHHHHHH