Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Buka "puasa"

Last night, 9pm I officially declared myself "BUKA PUASA" and set my stomach free WOOOHOOOO !!

After the hardworks for the past two weeks and after the "eventful" week...I treat my pitiful stomach roti bom, roti telur, roti hongkong and maggie goreng. WAHAHAHA =P

BUT not to said I can do this everyday starting from now hehe. I must control, I must maintain just that I no longer have to do it so "extreme" like what I did last two weeks LOL. Still I need to go exercise and no supper still before July.

Anyway, here're what I did for the past week =P

Thx to all the frens who came by. Thx for all the whishes. Last but not least many thx to Chiat Hau aka our Mr. Photographer of the day =) More nice pics from Chiat Hau blog.

There'll be somemore pics coming on my flickr...soon. depending on when my laziness will go away keke.

2 comments:

George Yew said...

thanks dear and i will love you with all my life :D

limfy said...

=P