Wednesday, September 5, 2007

KL and Melaka Trip

Went KL and Melaka 2 weeks ago. It's been a while since the last time I went KL. And so coincidentally there's Fireworks Competition on that Saturday at PICC (Putrajaya International Convention Centre) so....hehe.

Left Penang early in the morning on Saturday then drop by Ipoh for breakfast..as usual :p The coffee was soooo 'kao' and hmmpphhh damn nice. it was so 'kao' until someone felt so energetic even at 2/3am after a whole day of driving :p

Got the tickets for Fireworks show at PICC. The cheapest price is around RM38 but you got 20% discount for Maxis user :p So paid RM30.80 per person. But I think it's worth it :p RM30.80 for a 25minutes fireworks and got to know 3 new friends hahahaha.
This is how PICC looks like. nice boh? hehe
We reach there around 8pm as we were a bit lost on the way from 1-Utama and goooshhh it was already full and we couldn't find a nice spot for photo shoot. Lucky there was one uncle and a couple kind and nice enough to give us some space between them *sobz sobz* somemore ppl was here since 6pm to get the nice spot. Else we won't have these nice pictures. And not to forget, the uncle and the couple are the new friends I mentioned earlier haha.

So fireworks show started at 10pm sharp. It was the Italy team..*excited*...Boom..Boom..Boom

For more fireworks pics, please go to my flickr hehe. And this is what we saw when it almost wana end after 25minutes. Bunch of fireworks..really was bunch I tell you..
And at last, this is what we saw :p Can no longer see the actual shape of fireworks but a whole buunch of lights :p Too bad, it was a smooky maybe due to the wind. Else, the pics gonna be nicer.
After 'Oohs and Ahhs' it's time to call it a night. But frankly speaking I didn't fully concentrate at the fireworks 100%. As I was taking video for the whole show and I was looking at my DC screen from time to time to avoid the video to be senget :p And well, you can guess how horrible the traffic gonna be as everything left at the same time. So while waiting for the traffic to be a bit more smooth..it's picture time hehe.Thought that it won't be jam anymore after we waited for about an hour. BUT...caught in the jam still. But lucky it was not a very long jam. it was already around midnight when we left PICC and we were heading down straight to Melaka..uhhhh, tired.

Day 2 - Melaka. Went Melaka as a friend from Melaka who works in PG so ngam got balik kampung haha. CM she is :D So went for a stay since I am craving for the food in Melaka *slirp slirp* As usual, photo shooting time. haha.

After photo shooting, it's time to hunt for food YEAH. Woohoo..chicken Rice balls..yummy. It was school holiday so Melaka was full of tourists from all over the states and countries. And so, the shop selling chicken rice balls was as well FULL.

After having chicken rice balls, we went for the famous Melaka cendul..I had the Durian cendul and one whole day of makan-ing. Dinner we went for the Portugese Seafood..all was what I've been craving for :P
Do you actually see what's wrong with this pic? Look carefully, the church is senget one. Not that my hand is senget or what. It's really senget one haha. It's the Church of St. Francis Xavier.

Last station for food hunting - Satay Celup. Also known as 'Lok Lok' but the different between the one they have in Melaka is they celup in the satay sauce while we celup in boiling water back here in PG. Damn nice. I am such a satay lover :p
Time to go home. Goodbye Melaka..I will be back !!! woohoho. And as usual, on the way back to PG..at the Tapah Stop, was it Tapah?? I forgot dee. Dunkin Donuts kekeke...yeah, Donut lover too I am...ahemmm, I think I love anything as long as it's called FOOD :p
And on the way back at Butterworth...I SAW RAINBOW!! Sua Pa Kau never see rainbow before meh! But really never really seen one since long time ago..So, when was your last time seeing a rainbow?
To avoid the PG bridge jam, stop for the famous Fish Head Beehun Soup at Butterworth before heading home ot PG island. It was the very first time I ever tasted the soup made of fresh milk. But it was nice and special.

= The End=
*wow, I've never written such a long post and so much pics at one*

2 comments:

George Yew said...

-.-" last night u stay back late for this?

limfy said...

no lar haha. I was really doin some works then halfway felt sien then mah blog a lil bit lor :p

opss..it 9 now n still i m in office again..haiz, no life :p