Saturday, September 29, 2007

I determined...

I am determined...I've decided..to lose some weight.

Ya I know I've told myself this hundreds, thousands of time but..but..now I am really out of time and really anxious..I am in dilemma...to look nicer in dresses or to look like a pig in all my bro's wedding pics..nooooooo

I dowan I dowan....I dowan my face all turn out to be like 'miku' in all the pics...I dowan all my dresses and clothes cannot be zipped up...noooo, nightmare.

No more supper..no more food after 8pm..this is sooo hard since my stomach expanded when I was in CR..

GAMBATE..I can make it !!!

4 comments:

George Yew said...

you can make it!
you can did it!
you will be slim!
you will be sexy!
and you will be hot!

and i will be dump.. sobz...

Kancil said...

I have the same kind of feeling too.. After come back from States, sure the appetite will... :(

limfy said...

pheww..at least i m not alone & not the oni person to have this feelin.

but kancil, i dun c the sign of u putting on weight ler..haha

n poipoi, all those u said might not happen lor..cos since u oso said i cant make it liao

George Yew said...

....