Saturday, September 15, 2007

My days in KL

Yea..I went KL again and it was a 5 days trip in KL. The sky was very nice on our way from PG to KL..the blue blue sky with some fluffy clouds :)

The hotel I stayed in KL was nice too..hehe. Crown Plaza Hotel. And the thing impressed me the most in the room is the bathroom :p Wohohoho...a bathroom where you can see your bed, your TV and also the view outside wakakaka. So, you can enjoy the long bath while watching TV. But better don't do this at night..else you'll just give away "free view" for other people..who knows, there might be people working OT in the office just opposite to the hotel :p Also, not to forget, the room I stayed was having KLCC view...fuiyoh

The first night in KL we went Tony Romas at somewhere near The Curve..I forgot what the bulding called dee..the place with cinema :p I tried Tony Romas before in Costa Rica and just found it in KL too *shy shy* Love the food and the service was awesome. The place was full when we arrived so we left our contact to them and went walk around. They called us on our handphone once our table is set. Such a great service..can you find this in PG? I afraid NO. Nowadays even Chillis in PG sucks which spoiled our team dinner and pissed my boss off :p As I said the place was full..but it didn't take very long to serve our food. I just love the place and the food hehe.
yummy yummy chicken. I forgot the name in menu..wahahhaa.
And this...it's the appetizer. Something like prawn salad. At first I thought it'll be just a few prawns on top with 90% salad BUT I was wrong. The prawns actually filled up half of the glass. It was not a small wain glass..it was a BIG BIG glass. Uhhhh...so damn filling.

So, the rest of the days I was spending most of my time alone in the hotel room, shopping alone in KLCC, having buffet breakfast alone in the restaurant....etc. I've never done this before..I am such a person that afraid loneliness to death :p I never had my meal alone or went shopping alone before..I rather not going at all then going alone. So this can be a new experience for me. But still I prefer acompany :p but not all the time I am alone lar..met up my bro for a short afternoon, went shopping on another day in Sg Wang with my one old best friend :) thanks Ying for coming all the way from 1Utama there to find me.

And the very last day of my stay in the hotel..I suddenly realise something. Why am I so stupid that I didn't bring my swimsuit. I should have bring one and fully utilise the facility. Such a nice swimming pool with KLCC view. I should have come down and swim everyday like a mermaid Eherm...mermaid no more. One big fat pig trying to move her ass in the water..wahahaha. So guess what, I walked all the way to KLCC just to get myself a swimsuit :p But it's not a very long walk. Crown Plaza Hotel is at a strategic location where Monorail station is just right in front while KLCC and Bukit Bintang is in walking distance :)


PIG IN SWIMSUIT *oink oink* LOL
And so the last night, went Tmn Titiwangsa - The Eye on M'sia for photo shooting. So here it is, Eye on M'sia with shadows and diff colors.
Eye on M'sia..closer look and side view.
Of course, not to forget to take a pic with it hehe.
Even closer look, Eye on M'sia..lights on.
Lights off...they are closing and no one allowed to go for the ride on it anymore. RM15 per adult if you wish to take a ride on it. Nahh..we didn't go for it. Just come for photo shooting. So do you think it's big? For me it's not as big as I thought..maybe expect too much haha. You can judge by my this pic and decide is it big for you. There's a man walking under it..hehe.
Bye now KL...I shall be back very soon for my bro's registration :p

3 comments:

George Yew said...

hope u enjoy urself in kl.. sorry that i bored u to dead for the last 5 days haha.. :D

limfy said...

bored me to death?? umm not really lar. Just that I am scared of being alone..coward me :p

but the hotel room was..nice n enjoyable lar haha

Anonymous said...

Everything is very open with a really clear explanation of the issues.
It was truly informative. Your website is useful.
Thank you for sharing!

my weblog; voucher codes