Friday, August 31, 2007

A moment like this

Am listening to this song 'A moment like this' by Kelly Clarkson, the American Idol while writing this now. Really love a few of her songs like 'Because of You' 'Breakaway' and also 'A moment like this'. What a moment I had few hours ago..moment of disappointment? Disappointment on myself? Well....

A post after soo long..I couldn't even really recall when was the last time I wrote one. A lot of things I wished to write but by the time I can breath a little bit the thing I wish to write is already aged which I don't feel like writing anymore. What actually took up most of my time lately? meetings, trainings and more meetings during my off days which made me sick..time and effort contributed to work related stuff on my off days which in return not really getting any appreciation is making me even more sick and stress to the max..Ahhhh, feel like quiting...feel like escaping. Trying hard to prepare and practice for something which turn out to be nothing...another failure. Hehhh..or it's not that serious to be called 'failure' :p Well, maybe it's for me to realize how far I can actually go..so, I guess I've tried enough and it's time for me to stop trying and do this stuff ever again.

AHHHH...stop emo-ING. Pull myself together and tomorrow will be a brand new day :)

Alright, next wana post about the firework show I went in Putrajaya last week :) Hmm, starting next month I'll be going KL very often for my dearest bro's wedding stuff...guess I'll be going KL next week too..because someone's going KL and his birthday falls on the day when he'll be in KL. Wish to be by his side on his birthday :) hope my leave will be approve as I just took last Saturday :p

No comments: