Thursday, September 20, 2007

How I wish..

How I wish I can go somewhere for vacation again..ya I know I just came back from KL, but but I really don't feel like working at all lar :( trying to escape..very very badly. I guess this actually shows me the level of 'sickness' I have now on what I am doing.

People around me are flying here and there for vacation..Taiwan, China, Hong Kong....me? Planning and dying for HK and Perhentian trip since like when..2 or 3 years ago but NEVER make it. Next year lar...I told myself!! How many more next year I am gonna give myself..

emo..emo..emo. Maybe I should change my Title to Limfy ~ emo..emo..emo :p

Time to find something to cheer myself up and motivate myself...what would that be? is for me to discover and explore..else I am gonna be the first person who died due to emo-ness :p

2 comments:

George Yew said...

:( i m not a gd bf
:( i dont keep to my promise
:( i m lame bf
:( i m boring bf
:( go die.. go die..

limfy said...

-.-" since when i got blame u wor..i just ngam cham a bit nia mah..u know i a bit emo n like to complain one lar lately :p so just ignore me ler