Saturday, September 15, 2007

How far can u hate someone!!

Have you ever felt really really hate someone before? I do lately..I've never hated someone like I do now. Hate that person till I have no word to describe it, hate that person who made my life miserable, felt pissed whenever I saw that person..

this is so so wrong..I know. but I've never had this feeling before through out the past. And I don't know why..I don't know how but I just can't hide and control that feeling..

Life is short..yes, and you might think I am stupid by keeping this feeling which made my own life miserable.

I wish...I wish...that I could forget and let go..but not until now.
Maybe I could....in some more times..or maybe only when I rest in peace..

I wish...I wish...

2 comments:

George Yew said...

she hate me..
she hate me not..

she hate me..
she hate me not..

she hate me.. :(
m i?

limfy said...

not u lar -.-"