Saturday, September 22, 2007

Just got Astro

No post in weeks but 3 posts in a day again?? ya this is me :p

Just got my parents Astro 2 weeks ago..why I said for my parents and not for myself ler..haha. Cos most of the time I am not at home and I seldom watch TV nowadays :p Been asking them whether want to have Astro at home boh since like 2 years ago but everytime my parents sure tell me "nonid lar, dun waste money" "nonid lar, we seldom watch TV eh". Ya I know nowadays 9 out of 10 families have Astro at home :p Well, I am the 1 then haha.

So what makes me get it now!! Since nowadays my parents are at home shake legs everyday..wahaha. And I am seeing them repeat and repeat over the same Korean dramas..dun pray pray my parents got chase Korean drama one ok. Those like Full House, Da Chang Jin, Palace they watch all liao :p

So, I asked them one day "I plan to get Astro for our home..ok?" And guess what, this time I got a different answer "Ohhh, ok lor..how much ah? expensive boh??" HAHAHAHA..and my answer is "no worry lar..cheap oni lar. So I go ahead and get it liao lar"

So now my dad is so happy that he get to watch EPL at home shu shu fuk fuk even at night..haha. And my mum cna watch those mandarin shows, korean dramas :) I just hope they won't fight over for the show if their shows happened to crash LOL.

Hehe, I just hope for them to be happy..and as long as they are happy I am happy :)

4 comments:

George Yew said...

MU and CHEALSEA TOMORO!!!

hu hu hu.. MU MU MU.. :D

limfy said...

MU won 2-0 hehehe. hapi?? :p

Anonymous said...

Too bad no more 美女廚房.

limfy said...

aiyooo...really too bad lar..no get to watch