Saturday, October 6, 2007

Frequently asked question...

lately I've been bombed with one same question....my bro is asking..my future ah sou is asking..my "yi ma ku cher sam ku lok po" is asking..hahaha, i bet u might know what question is that..LOL cos a lot ppl around my age will sure kena oso if I am not mistaken HAHA. If you are not been question then lagi something wrong I think :p

But I wonder..why they like to keep asking this question one ler each time they see you?? has it become a trend or a tradition to ask?? HAHAHA

I know they just care...but pls dun ask liao lar...cos i just trying to avoid them become tired of asking year by year WOHOHOHO

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

ehehe... i thnk that question is not avoidable anymore coz we are in that range of age ler.. ekekkeke

Anonymous said...

btw, i alrd call u ah sou wad :p

limfy said...

Ohhhh...actually i paiseh lor u call me liddat *shy shy* cos i m not really ah sou yet mah LOL

but anyhow..soon u won't kena question anymore...kekeke