Friday, May 1, 2009

My Yuan Soap

Ahhhhh I knew it...that it ain't gonna take too long for me to go and get it BLEH.

On my way back from town today I turned in to P.Tikus to hunt for the Organic Shop. To my surprise its the shop my mom always visiting...good then hehe. So, got myself a Liquorice Hair Soap. Here...it turned out smaller than I thought though lol.
It claimed to be good for those with oily scalp and those suffering from bad hair lost. Yes good for my superb oily scalp then AND i am loosing lotsa hairs everyday *sad sad* going botak soon WAHAHAHA. Soap for hair???? Ya I know some ppl might not be able to accept. But oh well I hope this hair soap can help my oily scalp =D NOTE: good for reversing the process of balding too HEHE.
I wash my hair everyday...yes EVERYDAY WITH SHAMPOO (I know lotsa ladies don't =P) and yet in the end of the day my hair stil turn pretty oily. I can't survive with any day not washing my hair. I CAN'T I JUST CAN'T =P those who don't wash hair daily might think I am a weirdo BUT we are living in such hot and humid country so washing your hair once every 2 or 3 days??? Hmmm...I just can't. But well, different people different preferences....and condition too counts.
Gonna go try out my new organic soap pretty soon WOOHOO...

Anyone who's a soap lover like me (I knew there's already one =D) here is more.
HAPPY "SOAPING" WAHAHAHA !!!

2 comments:

小慧 said...

ooo...let me know how is the soap? my scalp is oily too and have to wash everyday eh.

limfy said...

ohhh hehe belum opening ceremony kok =P will try out soon and let u know =)