Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Hi Hi Jacy !!

Last night 5/5/09 7:28pm - finally Jacy come to this world and be part of our family =D

She cried out loud right immediately after her head was out...with the body still inside -.-" how funny. Didn't get to see her face to face just thru the phone but I will go down KL to visit my lil niece pretty soon...

Jacy is named after her parents J & C. So coincidentally, my parents name are also J & C. So I supposed to say Jacy is named after grandpa, grandma, papa and mama WAHAHAHHA.

Wish my lil Jacy be blessed with good health and happiness for the rest of her life =)

2 comments:

Joel Chu said...

Sounds like Jay-Z
Fuiyoh... cnanot imagine her next time,
Name's Jacy Nickname Jay-Z WAHAHAHA

limfy said...

wahahha...actually hior my bro did tot of name her Jay-C...Jay Chow???? LOL

But he ended up with Jacy =P