Monday, April 27, 2009

Geram

Arghhhh...I got this SMS from Toyota some times back:

Avoid the morning rush. service ur car btw 2 & 4pm Mon-Fri and get FREE Oil Filter & KFC voucher. By appointment ONLY. T&C apply.

I got this few days after I serviced my car. What made me even more pissed is their staff called me few days after they sent me such SMS. Here's the conversation:

staff: hello. is this Ms Lim?
me: yes speaking.
staff: just would like to inform u that u can bring ur car for service between 2-4pm and get free oil filter...(blablabla)
me: ummmmmm...ok. I just had my car service not long ago and i didn't get anything free at all. Do I get a rebate??
staff: Ohhhhhhhhh is it???? lemme check...
me: ........... (started to pissed off abit)
staff: Ohhhhhhh ya. I just checked ur record u just had urs on dd/mm..
me: So...... do i get a rebate then????
staff: Sorry ya...no rebate since u oredi did it.
me: okaaaayyyyy..so i think pointless for u to call me then. btw when will this promotion end?
staff: end of June.
me: okaaaayyyyyyy
staff: ok. thx ya. bye.

WTF...why not they sms/call me right after I paid and stepped out from their office!!! I believed this would be even more fun. Please check your customer's record before calling them and made ppl disappointed and f**k up DUHHHHHH.

Nowadays I really get more and more unsatisfied with their service. First of all their serive takes half a day, 2ndly their charges are so damn expensive compared to outside. They are charging balancing and alignment for RM60 while outside is just RM10-12...HELL. I got pretty pissed off after they made me paid RM300+ for the service and told me "your car's this XX and XX part is broken. IF you wana order it'll be another RM500+....also your next service will cost around RM700-800"

DAMN...this really gonna cost me a bomb and I dun feel like having my car service there anymore since anyway my car is no longer under warranty....god damn geram with this blood sucking service centre. They truly had me lost my faith in them as time goes by. What more...there was once they charged me RM7 for car wash WITHOUT EVEN WASHING MY CAR damnnnnnnnnn..

Gerammmmmmmmmmm..




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

haha...rileks. usually once a car is out of warranty from the car company they'll usually opt to go outside local trusted mechanics to have the things done. sometimes the mechanics even gives more better advice such as it's a little worned out but still can pakai, if not going far distance then use first lo, or they'll offer you original parts or local parts which is cheaper and makes not much difference...:)

my take is when you buy a car, sales person sure say their in-house mechanics bagui. later on when warranty expires will kena slash by them...that's normal case le...:P

limfy said...

haha ya lo agree. haiz but wat to do previously my parents insisted i bring back to the company cos they scared some outside mechanics might secretly replace the original parts -.-"

but well...its time to go "outside" since it ain't any better "inside" =P

Kancil said...

Is a nightmare when come to car service.

limfy said...

agree agree...totally nitemare haiz