Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Wonder

I really wonder.......

How many people can accept:

1) Their partner saying "love you" to an opposite sex besides them???? Even if its so called "friendship love" or so called a way to show you care for a friend you really care of.

2) Their partner hugging an opposite sex (plus a kiss on the forehead) to show their "care".

3) Their partner never forget on getting some special gifts to a "special opposite sex's friend" whenever they travel. Or in anyway, always thinking of to get the "special friend" some goodies whenever they are out for a meal. *CONCLUSION=the fren is owez on their mind no matter what they do*


to me.....this is TOTALLY UNACCEPTABLE. I see myself as a conservative ASIAN who is still pertaining to Asian culture and can't accept things that are somewhat seems "abnormal/improper" to an Asian country and culture. I know we all need friends and friends played an important part in our life. But do you go this far with a "friend"? Maybe some do...but sorry, to me these are just improper.

There's so called "open minded" but please bear in mind that we like it or not WE ARE ASIAN LIVING IN ASIAN COUNTRY !! And by pertaining to our culture doesn't mean we'll never improve. There's not necessary for one to adopt all western "cultures" to improve.

I have no mean to offend anyone through my writing but I think I do have the right to write whatever I like, whatever I wana say on my blog...take it proper or not.

No comments: