Wednesday, May 13, 2009

More Doughnuts

Because of these....i was stuck in the terrible jam of KL town....because of these I reached home at 2AM (the next day still need to work...all by myself somemore HEHHH)

Yes, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts that is finally in KL Timesquare. Someone who's a huge fan of it MUST go and get some no matter WHAT, HOW and WHEN duh!
So how was it?? Hmm, frankly its too sweet for my liking. Variety wise...it doesn't have much choices compared to J.Co *my all time favourite =P* and Big Apple. BUT its very soft...softer than those two brand. Even after 2 days, its stil somewhat soft and nice. Here are what left after 2 days WAHAHAHA. Ops mind the one that got bitten by me LOL.So so, I think I stil fancy J.Co more haha. Ahhhhh miss the J.Crown =P



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahhh...you sound like it's not worth the wait to test out the Krispy Kreme le...:P

I'm still the fan of normal sugar donuts...:P

limfy said...

haha ok la...just too sweet for me =P

u mean those selling in the market/stalls?? i love those and used to had it almost everyday as bfast when small haha.