Monday, May 4, 2009

How I wish I was there

Peoples been talking...peoples been writing...peoples been shouting...of how great it was. What was it?? Leehom's concert last weekend.

Hehhhhhh how I wish I was there =( This old have I lived, I never been to any live concert. NEVER how pity =( (PLUS this is something my mom will never allowed, she's 100% anti of ppl go crazy bout idol/star thingy...what more, spending $$ to go concert =P)

Frankly, throughout these years I never had any particular idol...whichever movies that are nice...I will just watch whoever's songs are nice...I will just listen. But him - Leehom is one that I really like/admire *is admire not crazy about HAHA*

He can sing..he can act..he can write songs..he can play music instruments. What more....he is HANDSOME BUAHAHAHAHA. Since small, I always had some special feelings to guys who can play music instrument kekeke...its always a credit for them to standout among others =P

Oh well, I missed it..so i can just look at this poster and SIGHHHHHHHHHHH lol

4 comments:

Kancil said...

concert is fun! is where you can understand their skills and how talented the artist is.

I didn't attend many concerts too but only to those worth to attend.

limfy said...

ya agree..its live and its something with different experience and feel.

Ahhhh too bad I never been to any =P

CW said...

Does Mr. Yew knows how to play a music instrument? None that I can think off.

limfy said...

CW,
he knows none =P still duno how i get along with him LOL =P