Saturday, April 25, 2009

Sunplay Skin Aqua

Yeay I finally got my very own Skin Aqua woohoo. Its gel type sunblock with SPF25 PA++...something I've been searching for so long. Finally I found a sunblock which is not greasy at all and yet moisturizing due to the Hyaluronic Acid in the ingredient *so happy* I've tried so many from those cosmetic counters but most of them caused my face oily as I can fry an egg on my face Ewwwwwww. Those that are not greasy would mostly be water-resistant which I do not want to have them on my face everyday. So I will keep it for some water sports outing hehe.

Hmmm...talk about water-resistant it reminds me of something. During my last Pulau Paya trip, everyone was busy applying sunblock before they get into the water. Then, the moment some of them got into the water I saw a layer of "grease" floating on the water right immediately. Hmmmm..didn't they aware that they should be using a water-resistant one?? Haloooo, you are going into the water but you're not using a water-resistant one?? You need not apply the normal "greasy" sunblock at all it'll just waste your sunblock cos it'll came off your skin and go into the water....worst case is, I dont care their sunblock wasted at all. All I care is THE POLLUTION OF THE SEA WATER. Haaaaiiiiizzzzzz

I think they should add one more rule for those Island hopping activity:

NO GREASY SUNBLOCK IN THE SEA. ONLY WATER-RESISTANT ONES. =P

No comments: