Friday, April 17, 2009

Me love Handmade Soap Bar

My title said it all. I love love love using soap bar...esp handmade organic soap bar...ahhhhhhhh. Happened to found out that the Yuan Soap is now in Malaysia through my favourite beauty blog My Women Stuff *sobz sobz* I saw them being introduced on a TV program last time but now I can really have the chance to "see" it "touch" it....so so happy woohoo.

Btw, I've participated in the Yuan Soap Giveaway Contest and dying to win one home *pray hard pray hard* Wish me loads of LUCKSSSSSSSS hehe

Some brief introduction of the soap - it's said 100% natural soaps from farmed herbs an spring water of Taiwan, made over 45 to 60 days, these soaps are gentle and mild enough for both healthy and problem skins. Yes I have sensitive acne-prone skin...as you already knew BLEH.

My hand starting to get itchy now after got to know they are available in Penang...I THINK I will pay them a visit pretty soon =P I can tahan no more by just seeing them "virtually" They are just sooooo lovely and attractive (to me) NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO...more $$ flying off my purse hehhhhhh.

Pulau Tikus
IE Organic - 04-227 2079

Tanjung Bungah
Justlife shop -tel +604-8900 589

No comments: