Friday, April 10, 2009

High Cholesterol Day

This morning I suddenly felt like craving for nasi lemak =P Its Friday...its long lunch day. So.....

I drived all the way downtown to Beach Street for nasi lemak with some peers WAHAHA. Ahhhhhh satisfying BLUUUURRRRPPP

Ohhhh wait. Morning I took 2 half boiled eggs for bfast. Lunch nasi lemak with egg AND another plate of Char Koay Teow (again...egg) =S What make it worst I tapao 2 more packets of nasi lemak for my dinner MORE EGGSSSSSS damn... *I know...this is kinda horrible. Now you know where my weights and high cholesterol come from*

Damn...I really need to stop...stop stop stop. I need to back to my healthy diet like what I did weeks ago before the shooting HEHHHHH

Wish me luck...give me power. I still have lotsa things I wana do..lotsa things I wana try...I don't wana KO so young WAHAHA. Stop talkin nonsense...and control my desire to EAT duhhhh

2 comments:

deepak said...

fuyoh! ok ok ... good luck... n may the power be with you!!

limfy said...

haha thx thx...
I CAN DO IT =P