Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Home alone

Sent mom and dad to airport last night...and so, I will be home alone for a week started last night =( sobz sobz

Where are they going?? balik kampung wahaha. No not my kampung...not their kampung either. Is my grandparents kampung BLEH.

So, if you don't know...still. I am a pure Hainamese. Dad is one mom is one...both side's grandparents are Hainamese. I am one who can really speak the dialect and I am proud of myself MUAHAHAHA (nowadays most of the younger generation can no longer speak *sad*)

Hmmmm...in future my kids will no longer be pure. Will only be a half Hainemese DUHHH nvm I can still teach them the language *NGEK NGEK*

4 comments:

jadephoenix said...

hey girl, let me know if u need company, ya? :)

i'm just a stone's throw away :P

limfy said...

ohhhh thx dear...so kamtong sobz sobz

anyway, no worry hehe i asked someone to come teman me =P

George Yew said...

jom.. mari kita sama2 baling batu~ :P

limfy said...

apa cakap lu...siao ah