Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More or Less

My birthday falls on the horoscope with a balance sign and lately I did a test for a workshop to identify what a person I am. The result turned out to be balance as well. So I strongly believed I am a person that is striving for balance in everything.

For once, I used to be a person that was giving endlessly without hesitated how much I am getting in return. But as time goes by, I see myself gained nothing from it nor getting something equal. Therefore I don't see a point of myself continuing it anymore.

So...
If what I am giving is not equal to what I am receiving...
I am absolutely going to readjust and reconsider and make it balance.

I gave myself a new philosophy starting from now - I give what I get.

2 comments:

Joel Chu said...

Fuiyoh Balance......
anyway just don't vote "dachin/balance" can liao...
hao siao wan wahahhaha

limfy said...

huhhhh....dachin?? hamik lai?? haha