Saturday, February 14, 2009

It's just another day

Today might be a very important day for some people. A day to "show" their love =P A day for a girl to know how "important" or how "much" they worth in the heart of their lover =P

To me, its just another day like usual. I am not those kind that must receive flower, gift and go for expensive dining which I felt not pretty worth it. And frankly, I don't have any special feeling for this day haha. I think I never received any flower on this day too...no I should say through out my life LOL. Oh wait...no, I did on my convo WAHAHHAHA. People who knows me well, know pretty clearly that I do not like receiving flower bouquet. Yes this is true, and I am not just SAYING it but feel like getting desperately in heart like what guys normally said about gals - "say one thing think the other way round". But well, different people has different preferences and thinking of course. I would prefer if receive CASH instead BUAHAHAHA.. $_$

If you have the special someone whom you really happy and in love with, you'll feel happy no matter when, where and how. And by just spending some precious and quality time together would be more than enough to celebrate the special day. But if you're not really happy with that someone, you wont feel anything no matter what he does and buy you.

Hmmm so, my feeling-less is due to the 1st or 2nd reason. No comment...BLEH

Anyway, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to all the lovely couples out there =)

2 comments:

George Yew said...

happy valentine day dear. muck muck and love you.

see guys, this is the reason y i love her :P

oh ya i promise, one day u will get big big flower from me. =]

limfy said...

well, i dun need those over-priced flower or dinner or watever doesn't mean i dun celebrate it at all...

n no thx...i dun nid wat big big flower. all i nid are just sincerity,some sense of commitment n action not talkin just to impressed ppl...