Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Some pictures during CNY

Haiz, time really flies and so fast CNY has came to an end for 2009. Did some photo shootings this year and my pathetic skill still need rooms of improvement =P

Needless talk more...let the pics do the talking again hehe.

CNY 7th Day - The event near Chulia Street (sorry, i forgot the street name lol)

Spot the Penang C.M. competition....easy job lah the head so big and obvious. Opsss sorry I didn't mean the CM's head is big...i meant I shot quite a near distance so all the heads are quite easy to spot....wahahahaha =P

CNY 9th Day - Pai Ti Kong. This is a tradition for Hokkien people and majority of Penangites are Hokkien.

Last but not least, the "famous" shooting spot - Kek Lok Si temple.


Btw, everywhere I go I saw lots and lots of SLR users with very the canggih gadgets and nice lenses =P Made me this lousy pathetic beginner so damn paiseh haha. Seems like more and more people own SLR nowadays and its so common. I guess soon enough it'll come to a trend where everyone owns a SLR and not just digi cam anymore. Owning a digi cam is no big deal at all and I believed most people have at least one at home =P

Anyway, if you are interested to view more of my pathetic works =P there are more on my flickr

Hope everyone enjoyed your CNY :)

3 comments:

Joel Chu said...

WAH after seeing your pics
i feel like not putting up mine wahahhaa

limfy said...

errrrr...u sure u commented a correct post??!! wahahaha =P
this statement should go to mr. poi rite LOL

George Yew said...

buzy buzy buzy.. i still no time to blog about all the pics i took in cny sobz...

dear, urs not that bad lah dont say until pathetic works that giam theong. haha..
urs is alot better then others SLR user laio..
consider that you only use 400D and tamron lens, not USM lens or "kaki" to take all the night pics.. hehe..