Friday, May 30, 2008

The famous 'eee'

Finally.....I found it!! The 'eee' aka bulat bulat aka 'tangyuan' :p I've been searching for it a few times and everytime I past by I was disappointed. The stall used to be just opposite Traders Hotel but since there's construction there I can no longer see it :( But tonight I finally found it sobz sobz.

Here's how the story goes haha. My mum and I went makan hokkien mee near the Kwang Hua newspaper building there. Then out of a sudden while enjoying our hokkien mee my mum said to me "ehhh, maybe we can try ask the hokkien mee aunty whether she knows where the 'eee' stall moved to?" Then she went to ask BINGO aunty knows YESSSSSS so happy. Then after a while, aunty came to us "I suddenly felt like eating the 'eee' now, i going to tapao want me to buy you some??" LOL

So good of her :) When aunty came back she brought us some name cards of the 'eee' stall too wow. So keng huhh, got name card wor then hior once I look at the name card...I was like WOW GOT WEBSITE KOK WOR lol. http://tangyen.50webs.com/

They are selling traditional 'eee' with some specialities where you can choose to have just the small traditional ones or you can mix with the big one where they stuffed peanut and black sesame inside...really big one :p And the stall has been inherited from generation to generation wow. yummy yummy *blurp* Opsss wanted to take some pics of it but totally forgot about it once I started eating...all finished by me, mum and dad kakaka. Time to sleep, there goes my 2KG which I've been trying so hard to cut down. Hope I'm not gonna gain them back overnight hehhh :(

2 comments:

SanctuaryDeScorpio said...

OMG, you like bring the good new to me indeed. I am also looking for the "eee" stall kinda long too, been years... Everytime during the "eee" festival, i also went there with dissapointed because i cant find the stall.

limfy said...

haha, looks like i am not the only one :D They moved abit further down liao before the nite club hehe. And they r closed on wed and sun. go go go :D