Monday, May 19, 2008

Sick Combo

I am down sick for my weekend, my holiday...sigh. Blogging from home since I have nothing better to do. Yea FINALLY i got to blog from home. Thanks to Streamyx for letting me connect at least and goodbye forever Suckie Maxis Broadband. Its a total relief that I've finally able to threw all those suckie stuffs back to them which already hibernated 1 year in my house.

Well, I guess my flu vaccine had just due last 2 days and all the viruses just missed me sooo much that all of them can't wait to visit me together. And so I spent my whole weekend at home producing 'wantan'. I remember someone just asked me not long ago "hey its been a while u din get sick liao rite?" -.-" thanks for that.

Haaaaiiizzzzzzz...

1 comment:

George Yew said...

aisk.. sorry ah i cant be there to take care of you when u needed the most. sobz...