Friday, May 23, 2008

still sick

Oh gosh..its going into the 7th day now and I am still sick :( I still sound "sexy" I still cough like shit I still producing "wantan". I am spreading viruses at my work place but I have no choice cos I don't get MC and I can't WFH everyday..so, sorry lor guys.

I wana sue the doctor who gave me the medicine. She told me "i'll give u something not so strong at day time then u can still work, at nite i'll give u something stronger" ok i believed in her so I went back to office and took the so called "not so strong eh medicine". Not long after I took it, I started to felt dizzy. I couldn't concentrate looking at my screen, I couldn't think well but I was forcing myself to concentrate. And hence, she increased my illness by that - eye pain WTF. I was even risking my life driving home under the dizzy and sleepy condition...traffic jam somemore. OMG just one word - kill me please!! A lil bit of extra exaggerate hehhh...but honestly it was suffering to forced ourselves to concentrate and not fall asleep while your eyes were like hang with bags of sand :p

something not strong huhh...oredi causing me such a suffer. The stronger one?? gonna lead me to unconscious then. Well, I guess anyhow I've already been unconscious for 2 nights...blek.

3 comments:

George Yew said...

take care ba when i m not around. hehe.. go see doc again lah if still cannot recover.

i know i m here flu also due to pollen or too cold. but back in pg should b ok one mer. :D

love sick kah? :P

limfy said...

lov sick?? nahhh. its the peak season for flu now. Doc told me that the peak season for flu is apr-jun. flu oso got peak season wahaha.

Tang Yen said...

六月十五前夕,吃汤圆,庆团圆

Date: Sunday, July 25, 2010
Time: 2:00pm - 10:30pm
Location: Magazine Road, Beside Bank Rakyat
Google Map: http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=Magazine+Road%2C+Georgetown%2C+Penang%2C+Malaysia+10300

卖汤圆喽~~~吃一碗月圆人团圆,吃两碗事事都如意.有缘的人吃了,有缘有份.有福的人吃了,多福多寿.有心的人吃了,梦想成真.你吃了,万事顺顺!

半年冬至,吃汤圆,一个汤圆好运连连,两个汤圆身体康健,三个汤圆财源不断,四个汤圆青春常在,五个汤圆幸福永远,六个汤圆——举家庆团圆。