Wednesday, May 14, 2008

My baby got injured

My baby got injured :( all because of the stupid f***ing 'earth-prince' gal. It happened somewhere around Jln Bukit Gambir where our cars were climbing uphill. the spot where people said not that "clean". the stupid gal was driving in her lane while i was in mine, we were driving at the same direction. then out of a sudden she just swifted out from her lane and bang my baby. What made me more TL was she acted like mothing happen at all and continue driving away. I was already damn f***ing TL so i chased her and honk her like shit. Then only she stop aside.

The very first thing she came down from her car, she kena kao kao from me. NO FACE GIVEN. i took her IC and contact and asked her to pay for the fix. Thank god I've received the money from her the day after and she didn't runaway. Maybe she scared of me cos i was so damn f***ing fierce that day.

Sobz..my baby no longer perfect no longer original :( It doesn't look really serious in the pic as i took it after we tried to polish the damage part and removed the crashes. Internally its seriously injured :( the bumper dropped off a bit and loosen, the metal inside senget here and there...and the most kek sim part - the hole...haiz.

This doesn't look so serious-ed damage alread had me kek sim enuf...what a luck !!!

2 comments:

小慧 said...

Wah you very 'hiong'. My baby also kena hit last Fri.Fish asked me to go chase the lady driver but I didnt, should have though! Washed and polished liao but still can see fine scratches. :(

limfy said...

aiksss...lately like alot ppl kena. hehe cos i dun feel like pay sendiri for the fix so...
i think next time drive small car better :p the % of kena hit will b lower i guess haha