Wednesday, June 4, 2008

What an INCREASE !!!

WTF...I went painting school for community service event the whole morning then came back had a nap, once woke up saw the sms from a friend that car petrol going to increase double after midnight. After confirmed from the news, I was like "WTF" a neighbour told me all the petrol stations in PG is now congested :S Oh my!!!!

I was sooooo regret at that moment that why the hell I was lazy last few days to even go and fuel up my car...I had never done so and was sooo damn unwilling to go out and join the long queue and congestion. but both the cars in my house are almost empty :( Ya, even you can only save for one god damn day but think of it two cars would have cause me maybe around extra RM100 if I go and fuel up after tomorrow. WTF and this would last me only like what...1 damn week??!! after that I will have to face it and pay for it also. If I'll have to only fuel up one car I might not go and waste my 1 hour just queueing up at the petrol station :(

If the price is going to continuously increasing from time to time, I think one day I might change to take a bike or even bicycle to work...damn. Can I WFH everyday??? Arghhhhhhhh...everything is increasing, the only thing not increasing is SALARY...WTF. Our stuffs and goods are already so much expensive compared to other countries. Our inflation rate is so damn high and still increasing. How to make a living in this country in future??? I can't imagine. So damn pek chek now...wtf with all the increments(except salary) wtf with this god damn country!!!

4 comments:

Joel Chu said...

wah
ok follow after me...
Take A DEEP BREATH......
WOOOSHHHAAAAAAAA
:P

limfy said...

okay...*deep breathing*
WOOOSHHHHAAAAAA muahaha
stil feelin depressed wor sobzzzzzz

George Yew said...

eer where also high ler. i fill up the corola here one tank is USD43 a week. for a regular one. the cheapest petrol 88 cents one.

limfy said...

ehhh u cannot commpare lidat lor. ppl's car is so damn cheap..ppl's living standard is lower...and ppl is earning MUCH MUCH MORE than us. KNS