Tuesday, February 6, 2007

Tiring week...

Thought wana post this on Monday but it was getting really busy on work this week. And I felt extremely exhausted on Monday. So finally it's Friday..huray and the work load is still ok for today. Opss, better don't say too fast..and touch wood :p Haha..everyone asked me what I did on Sunday night till I looked so tired :p Well, what I did on Sunday then? I went Ipoh. My cousin's baby - Rainelle full moon party :) Time really flies hehh..it was like just yesterday when I post about her arrival to this beautiful world. Ok so Sunday, at first planned to drive in to Ipoh early morning for Dim Sum. But end up I received call from a friend for Karaoke on Sunday..noooo, karaoke is always my first priority. It always comes first than any other thing :p So, end up I went for the karaoke session at 11am. Sorry mum and dad, bring you guys for Dim Sum some other time okie *felt guilty* :p

So whom did I join for the karaoke session, a high school friend and her friends haha. Tell you what every single person who went that day was really "crouching tiger hidden dragon" hahaha. When our session ended at 2pm, everyone was still like "Awww, it's alreay 2? I haven't sing enough yet..my songs still in the queue..bla bla bla" wahahhaa. Well, no choice..everyone in the room is crazy K kaki who'll never feel enough of singing :p So, after 2pm immediately drive in to Ipoh..hehhh

Wookie, reached Ipoh around 4pm...still early for the party so we went ahead to Jaya Jusco. Man, I was turning round and round for a parking place but couldn't get one. Then finally after like making 3 rounds at the car park..I managed to get a place..pheww. Hehh, was it all Ipoh citizens gathered in JJ today?! I got the answer when I was in in there. 8TV was having some pre-CNY events over there and the TV host Gary Yeh Jun Cheng and the lady host who hosts the traveling show '爱自游' were there but I forget her name :p Took a few pictures of them using the only camera I have with me which is from my phone haha..so can't really focus on their face. Anyway, here are the pictures..taken far far away :p



Bought myself alot of things from JJ. Hmm, am I doing alright?? haha I can't get myself a single stuff from Penang when there are lots more choices but I bought alot when there is less choices...errrr. Maybe with less choices, I can just grab which ever I found is OK and set the standard lower?? wahahhaha.

By the time we finished shopping it was already the time for party. So, heading to Bercham where my cousin sis's hubby lived. Thought of wana take some pictures of Rainelle but she was sleeping soundly all the time. I was happy that I got to see all my neices and nephews again. I was like seeing all of them borned, learnt to walk, speak and grown up..and now the eldest neice of mine is already 13. Sobz sobz..time really flies and this is indirectly telling me I AM GETTING OLDER AND OLDER as well :(

It was already kinda late when the party ended and I was like speeding home since I am working morning shift the next day. I was speeding my way to Ipoh and I was speeding home..I was like forcing my self to open my eyes all along the journey. Ohh, how tiring. Well, 140km/j might be nothing for some people but it is already the Max for me...I am a good citizen who follow the rules okie..all the while I drive only 110km/j..hahaha. By the time we reached home it's already midnight. So, the next day I was getting a hard time climbing up from my bed :(...and it was so hard for each day to pass in this week...everyday is like ages :p

Also, this week is like a sports week for me..why I say so? haha. I have not been going for any sports for sooo long but I exercise more than what I did for the past few months I think lol. I just joined the company Squash club so I went played Squash on Tuesday after work. And on Thursday I played badminton with some peers here :p Well, talk about Squash..I can't really play well but still I joined..haha. But I am kinda interested with it..basically I like any sports that come with balls but not football..haha. So, I was like the only person there that can't really play well as most of them have some kinda background or already got trained on this sports before. Hehh, was like 'mempersiasuikan' myself there :p but I will pick up...i will. Now I am getting muscles pain all over my body..great

Anyway, thanks god its Friday now..waahahhaa. TGIF? kakakakaka

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmm.. sound happening.. K session with crouching tiger and hidden dragon huh? wooh.. why got so many one..hehe.. anyway.. u are one of the crouching tiger too ...:) hmm.. I am trying to organise one before the CNY.. see if u are free will pull u along.. :)

limfy said...

hehehe..sure sure. I'll never resist any opportunity for K session..wohohoho. So don't 4get to pull me along :p kakaka