Monday, February 12, 2007

Me in the banner..haha

After about like a year, this banner is finally here..haha. I am in my department's banner *shy shy*. The pictures were actually taken in year 2006. Thought that it'll never be printed out but it's finally here..hanging on the wall in my department..ahemm. What are the comments I received from people then? "hey, you looked fatter lar last time" Wahaha, this is the what I heard the most :p And also there's some other comments like why it is so unfair. Why? the answer is out of the 6 people in the banner, 5 are actually from my team. We have 4 teams all together in my department but only my team members are chosen for the photo shoot and another person from one of the other team :p Well ok, the Project Manager said that he'll make sure the next one will be really fair which is 2 from each team will be picked. So here's the banner. I took it using my camera phone when there's not much people around..else people will said this char boh really be paiseh one take her own picture..wakakaka.
A closer look of the banner..hehe

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah... becomes model oledy.. congratulation ya :P remember to claim royalty from Intel ok? I can be your 经理人... hehe..

limfy said...

haha..later u'll 'sit pun' become my 经理人 cos no one will wana hire fat model :p