Friday, February 9, 2007

Sakae Sushi @ Queensbay Mall

Went Queensbay Mall again on Wednesday..hmm seemed like I got strings of activity after work in this week. Hmm..it's a good or bad sign!! Good is I got all my time occupied. Bad is I didn't get to accompany my parents for dinner. When they were still busy with their business, I was all alone at home everynight but when they are finally free at home now, I got tons of activities..woopsss.

Anyhow, went for sushi at Sakae Sushi in Queensbay Mall cos someone prived for sushi for sooo long..haha. Went once before in KL - The Curve and this is the first one in Penang. She really likes Inari alot..you can see that from our table..haha :p

They are using this "Food Ordering System" in their shop. Haha. There will be one PC on each table and you can order anything you want from the menu by adding them to your 'shopping basket' haha. It's kinda convinient and user friendly as you don't have to wait for the waiter or waitress to take your order each time you think of ordering someone. So just click and add it to your list and they will serve it to you :) They have pictures and descriptions for the foods in their menu too. End up it was too convinient that I clicked too much and causing myself to be way too full. Opss..been eating alot recently especially in this week :s Need to control abit else my new clothes not gonna fit during CNY :(

Hehe, my favourite Salmon. Thing I'll never miss when I go for sushi..yummy.

Next dish, Tempura. The thing they use to serve it is kinda...special?! Haha. anyway it cost me the most among others..but there's two prawns so still ok lar :p

Last but not least, another of my favourite - Chawanmushi. It's the biggest ever I've tasted so far. Usually those I ate before are like just a small cup or small bowl. But this is big..at least it's big for me :p but it has shark fin at the bottom oh..hehe. Hidden treasure..but not the real one it's vege shark fin hehe. So again I was forcing myself to finish it :p Ahhhhh..so full, by looking at the picture again I can still feel the fullness..haha.





No comments: